Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few silly pictures


One night Paul went kitesurfing with his friend Mark and this is what Isabelle got up to before bedtime with me. She literally ran around the house like this for 20 minutes. Too too cute!


Here's Isabelle showing off Daddy's bluetooth earpiece.


The other day Isabelle got curious about having a ponytail like mine when I work out. Here's a few pictures of her very first "real" ponytail!



More fun with sunglasses:




A few weeks ago when Isabelle woke up from her nap, she kept pointing at her toes and saying "Shishi" (her name for Shari, our sitter). I look down and her toes had all been (professionally!) painted pink!! It was adorable and ironically they were almost the same shade as my toes. Here are some pictures of her showing off her first pink toes:

1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll! I love how she totally hams it up for the camera. My favorite shot? The blue glasses! I bet you have a blast with her!

    ReplyDelete