Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall hiking with Mimi & Papa







I'm so behind on my posts, I'll make it brief. Even though all 3 of us were trying to recover from head colds while they were here, we still enjoyed my mom and dad visiting last month.

We took a few "hikes" with them around Tiger Mountain and on Cougar Mountain, which everyone enjoyed quite a bit. We visited the salmon hatchery and I also got to enjoy a few nights out to dinner with them, which was a treat for me. At the hatchery:


Isabelle truly loves them very much and misses them when they leave. We were very proud of her saying "thank you Mimi Papa" after opening some gifts from them, without any prompting from us!






She enjoyed some "indoor sled rides" from Mimi while she was here.


Here are some pictures of their visit. Isabelle thought it was funny we went to the same hike as last year, when she was a baby and could only crawl. So she pretended to crawl at the same spot we took pictures of her last year. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment